Services & Solutions
Live Your Life Deeply Connected. Powerfully Engaged. Gracefully Balanced.
At Active Balance Spine and Sports Care, Dr. Robin Linster see practice members anywhere on The Wellness Continuum. What is The Wellness Continuum? Well just as most of life is never stagnant, our health status is continually shifting. We are continually either moving closer to Illness, Disease and Injury or closer to Health and Optimal Wellness. How? Our daily choices work together to cumulatively move us in one direction or another. Makes sense right? In some areas we may gain points, others .. not so much! In the practice as in your own life, you may be doing well in some areas and struggling in others. For that reason, practice members are here for a variety of reasons:
Relief from pain of illness and injury
Passive Therapies, ART
Rehabilitation from injury
Low Level Laser, ART, Taping, FAKTR
Therapeutic Muscle Balance Exercise
Selective Functional Movement Analysis
Performance Improvement strategies
Functional Movement Screen and appropriate exercise
The Cumulative Benefits from Regular Chiropractic Adjustments (as experienced by practice members)
Communicating Nervous System
More Fully Functioning Immune System
Overall Sense of Wellness
Active Balance Spine and Sports Care has adaptive tables and technique to support you during pregnancy and your little one as it experiences this world. Learn More.
Below we have listed some of the more common types of conditions that practice members exhibit. Our goal is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so that we can not only provide quick and effective relief but help prevent future injury and take them beyond their expectations.
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Chronic Fatigue
- Elbow and Hand Pain
- Foot and Heel Pain
- Golfers and Tennis Elbow
- Hand Pain
- Headaches (Migraine, Cluster, Tension)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Numbness or Tingling in Limbs
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
- Pinched Nerve
- Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Pain)
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction or Jaw Pain)
- Wrist Pain / Carpal Tunnel
Our 3 Pronged Approach Is Our Solution
Often times, traditional medical strategies, which deal primarily with disease care, can limit recovery, wellness and fulfillment by failing to address Your needs globally. This can be done by providing You with a clearly communicating nervous system, developing strength at Your Core, flexibility, and balance in Your bodies and Your lives. We achieve this best through the dynamic interplay of:
- The Chiropractic Adjustment. The Keystone of Our Approach.
- Addressing the Concern. One of the Twin Pillars in Our Health Paradigm. Acute care responds well to the adjustment and passive modalities at the onset. Chronic conditions are better served with a combination of adjustment and soft tissue techniques to break up scarring known as adhesions.
- Functional Movement Restoration. The 2nd of the Twin Pillars in Our Health Paradigm. If balance is never found, poor function and/or injury will continue. Imbalance, Excess and Restriction need to be identified. We utilize functional movement assessments, rehab and performance improvement strategies along with the wisdom of our experience to lock in new patterns of health and performance. Understand & Be Ready to Rock!
Together, We Connect the Diamonds to Create Your Individual Road Map of
Injury Recovery, Optimal Health and Performance Improvement.
What Our Practice Members Are Saying About Us…
I’m so grateful that I found Dr. Robin when I moved to the area from MA and had to leave my chiropractor of many years. Dr. Robin is highly skilled and knowledgeable, as well as very caring. She listens and observes to understand what’s happening and uses a variety of techniques to provide the right treatment for her patients’ needs. I was immediately impressed by the research she had done related to my symptoms between our initial phone call my first visit. I knew right away that I could trust her with my care. Highly recommend!